Our price transparency guidelines:
We pride ourselves on providing transparent pricing and no upselling.
- Our price include; thorough vacuuming, pre-conditioning, agitation, the preferred cleaning method for your particular carpet, and drying with fans.
- One room/area is defined as up to 200 sq. ft.
- Prices apply to both furnished and unfurnished rooms. We do not move heavy furniture or electronics.
- Standard prices are for synthetic carpets. Cleaning wool and natural fiber carpets incurs extra charges.
- Combined living areas might be considered as two separate rooms.
- For areas exceeding 200 sq. ft., additional charges will apply.
- Hallways, stairs, and other specific spaces like baths and large walk-in closets are priced separately.
- Protector, pet odor treatment, and specialized treatments are not included in the standard pricing and will incur additional charges.
- Our minimum charge is $150 applies to all services.
- Cancellation fees will apply if the appointment is canceled less than 48 hours before the appointment time.
- Pricing may vary based on the specific condition or requirements of the job. Those prices are for deep cleaning and not restoration.
- Exclusions: Pricing doesn’t cover ink, paint, and wood stain removal. Certain stains may not be fully removed due to the age of the stain, fiber material, or prior use of other products.
- Heavily and severely contaminated carpets with pet urine, excessive dirt, feces, or flooding may not qualify for deep cleaning, and restoration or replacement may be required.